The waterproof anti-sweat formula of this brow gel and you can easily remove it with makeup wipes With the highly pigmented, creamy texture makes a good extension. No need to worry about clumped or dry.
How to Use:
- With our eyeliner brush drawing the Thailand of the cat-eye. The tail should alia with the lower lash line and extend out, creating a symmetrical look.
- Starting from the center of the lash line draw a straight line outward until meets the tip of the taillights is the outline of your cat-eye.
- A line from the center of the upper lash line to the lanner corner.
- Fill in the entire area between the top line and the tail line to complete the look.
- Additional Tips:
- Draw upper and lower contours of eyebrows from the inner corner to the outside.
- Fill in the gaps in the eyebrows working outward from the inner corner.
- With our eyebrows brush, working outward from the inner corner.